You can use various media streaming apps nowadays on TV and mobile devices and Voot is one of those. You can install it on streaming devices and Smart TVs. However, activating the app and using it after you pair firestick to tv can be difficult. There can be some hurdles involved.
Here, we will guide you on hooking up firestick to tv and running Voot successfully.
How you can activate Voot on TV
Movies and shows offered by various streaming platforms are diela for watching on the big screen. You will need to find the best browser for firestick and have a compatible smart TV.
For Android smart TV
You may have an Android TV by Motorola, OnePlus etc. Do the needful to activate Voot:
· Get the Voot app using Google Play Store on the TV.
· Run the app post installation.
· After you select in-app content, you will get a prompt for Voot account login.
· Then pick the mobile phone and browse www.voot.com/activate.
· Log in using your registered mobile number.
· Next, enter the code shown on the TV screen.
· After this, you can watch Voot’s vast content on your TV.
For Amazon Fire TV Stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is deemed the best fire stick for tv in India. If you have it, use the device to access Voot’s huge content library.
- Switch on your TV when the Amazon Fire TV Stick is attached.
- Open Voot and tap on any show or movie.
- You will see a login prompt.
- Use a browser on the PC to enter Voot’s activation website.
- Login using a registered Voot subscription mobile number.
- Then type in the activation code shown on the TV screen.
- Click on continue and access Voot easily.
For Samsung smart TV
- Switch on the Samsung TV and access its application store to download the Voot app.
- Then run the app and click on any content to get the activation prompt.
- Now browse Voot’s activation website using a PC and login using the registered mobile number.
- Next, type in the activation code.
- Next, you will see the selected content streaming on the Samsung smart TV.
For Sony smart TV
- A section of people seeking the best media player for firestick have Sony TVs.
- Switch on the Sony Smart TV and access Google Play Store to download the Voot app.
- Then run the Voot app and select any random content to get the activation prompt.
- Now access Voot’s activation website with a mobile or PC and then login using your registered mobile number.
- Then, type in the displayed activation code and choose Continue.
- Next, you will find the selected Voot content streaming on your Sony smart TV.
For LG smart TV
- When you find it hard to connect firestick to phone but have a LG smart TV, use the latter to stream Voot content.
- Switch on the LG Smart TV and then access application store to get the Voot app.
- Then just run the Voot app on TV and pick any random content.
- You will see an activation prompt.
- Now, browse the activation website of Voot through your phone or PC.
- Log in by using a registered mobile number, followed by entering the activation code.
- Choose Continue to watch Voot shows on the TV.
For users of JioFiber set-top box
Some JioFiber plans have bundled premium subscriptions for popular OTT apps like Prime Video and Netflix. Jio offers Voot subscription access applicable only on its set-top box. Here is how you can set up Voot and activate it on a JioFiber STB.
Those with a JioFiber plan of INR 999 and beyond, can use Jio’s Auto login process to access Voot.
People using an INR 399/499 plan will have to use standalone subscription on their JioFiber STBs.
For Apple TV
Voot has a dedicated TV app for Apple TV users.
- Switch on the Apple TV and browse the ‘Apps’ section.
- Click on the App Store icon.
- Look for the Voot app and then install it.
- Run the app on Apple TV and pick any random content.
- You will see the activation code prompt.
- Browse the activation website using a phone or PC and complete login using the registered mobile number.
- After you type in the activation code and click on ‘continue’, your Apple TV will begin streaming the content.