Helmed by the Reliance group, Jio has emerged as the largest telecom operator in the Indian mobile sector in the last few years. The telco, promoted by Mukesh Ambani offers recharge plans with plenty of data, sms and talk time bundled together. If you use Jio service, you must know the ways to check Jio data balance online or through other means.
We will show you the available ways to perform Jio plan validity check and obtain other details.
Jio data balance check
To check the data balance on your Jio number, dial *333*1#. You will see a flash message on your device screen. You may also send “MBAL” to55333 by using SMS.
Jio plan validity check
The Jio plan validity check number is *333#. You may also send <BAL> to 199 through SMS.
Jio main balance check
The number to check Jio balance main, just dial *333#.
Jio number, and VAS, caller tune balance check
Here are some other useful Jio USSD codes.
- Jio caller tune can be activated by dialling *333*3*1*1#
- Jio caller tune can be deactivated by dialling *333*3*1*2#
- To know your Jio number, just dial *1#
- To check the VAS balance of your Jio number, dial *333*1*4*1#
Checking Jio balance through the app
You have to use MyJio app to learn about Jio data recharge plans and your Jio account details easily. Get it from Google Play Store or App Store.
Complete the registration process through the Jio number and OTP. Then you can get details on Jio plans for recharge and other relevant information. The app also lets you see the remaining data balance, talk time balance alongside JioFi account data. This app also lets you stream media content.
Checking Jio balance using the website
You can use the Jio website for learning about your Jio account details.
- Go to Jio.com
- Choose the Mobile option and use your number and OTP.
- You will see all Jio account information.
Checking Jio balance using SMS
To know Jio balance by SMS, just dial 1299 and then disconnect the call. You will receive text message and details.
Some other services available through SMS
- You can send ‘START’ to 1925 to enable 4G data, or call 1925.
- To learn about 4G net usage, send MBAL to 55333 by SMS.
- To know your prepaid balance, just send BAL to 199.
- To learn about your tariff, just send TARIFF to 191.
- To learn about your Jio number, just send JIO to 199.
Checking Jio recharge plan check number through IVR
Use IVR call to know your Jio account details and balance.
- From your Jio number, just dial 1991 or 18008899999.
- Choose preferred language option next.
- Use different numbers as per the IVR to get data on account.
- You may also talk with the customer care executives on it.