Gmail is one of the widely used and popular email services, used by billions of people. When you want to google mail login using multiple accounts, you must know the right ways. You can surely make several Gmail accounts and log in to each using either your computer or mobile devices, as per your need. Here, we have listed the ways to Gmail login another account using various methods.
How to login to another Gmail account on your mobile phone
You need the Gmail app to log in to another Gmail account on your mobile device. iPhone users need to get the app from Apple App Store. For Android users, the app comes pre-installed.
- Run the Gmail app.
- Now, tap on the profile icon at top right section and select ‘Add another account’.
- You can then create Gmail account or add an account from Outlook, Yahoo, etc.
- Verification will be needed for Android users.
- After that, type in the email ID and password.
- Click on next.
That way, you can log in with another Gmail account. You can use these steps to create new Gmail account for others as well.
Ways to switch between multiple Gmail accounts
You can switch between various Gmail accounts on PC and mobile phones in this way.
- Go to Gmail on your mobile or open it in a browser on a PC.
- Select the profile icon and then you will see available Gmail accounts,
- Choose the one you want to switch to.
The same steps can be used to switch accounts for Google services like Drive and YouTube.
Way to login to Gmail with another of your account on PC
On a PC, you can easily do Gmail sign up new account and log in with another Gmail account using web browsers. If you were signed in, you will see that account. Then, logging out and logging in with new account credentials will be necessary.
- To add another account, just tap on the profile icon.
- Select ‘Add another account’.
- Then, enter the phone number or new email id, click on next, and then type in passwords.
- Click on ‘Next’ and logging in is done.
Using a different browser you can open various Gmail accounts at the same time.