You can choose to welcome people calling your number with various caller tunes, over the boring tring tring sound. All mobile service operators in India including Jio, BSNL, Airtel and Vi support using caller tunes. You can set up any popular song as your Airtel or jio caller tune and change it from time to time as well. It is possible to set caller tunes in many ways. The options include using app, SMS, and online browsing.
What is a caller tune?
A Caller tune is a music your callers hear after dealing your number until you answer the call. It replaces the default and boring phone ringing sound.
Airtel caller tune service
You can set airtel hello tune number in various ways.
Setting caller tune in Airtel through the app, free
Download the Wynk Music app from Google Play Store/ App Store.
Run the app and then login using an Airtel SIM number.
Select Hellotunes icon.
Look for the song you like and set as the caller tune.
You can play the songs and then select ‘Activate for Free’.
You may also play a song using the music player and click on the Hellotunes icon> Activate for Free to make it your caller tune. You will get a message for confirmation.
Setting caller tune in Airtel through SMS
Use USSD code *678# and the pick your favorite tune and then reply using its serial number. Then, confirm to activate the caller tune.
You may also copy caller tune of another Airtel user by calling that number and then pressing*9.
Vi caller tune service
You can set vi free caller tune in multiple ways.
1. Setting caller tune in Vi through the app, free.
- Download the Vi Caller tunes app from Google Play Store/ App Store.
- Install the app and run it.
- Log in using the Vi number.
- Explore the option- ‘Profile Tunes – Free for You’. These are free.
- Choose SET> All Callers.
- Again choose Set> confirm.
- You will get a confirmation message.
2. Setting caller tune in Vi through the website.
- Browse http://vicallertunes.in/home.
- Log in through the Vi number and type in the OTP.
- Navigate to the free tunes option.
- Pick a favorite song and choose Set. Again choose Set for confirmation.
- Then you will get a confirmation SMS.
Jio caller tune service
You can set caller tune jio in multiple ways.
1. Setting caller tune in Jio through the app, free.
- Download the MyJio/ JioSaavn app.
- Launch the app and log in using the Jio number.
- Open the app to pick JioTune option.
- Scroll through the choices and use preview to listen to the songs.
- Select the chosen one as ‘Set as JioTune’.
- You will get a confirmation message.
2. Setting caller tune in Jio through SMS and IVR
If the option to jio tune set online unnerves you, try the SMS route! Just type JT and then send it to 56789. Then, just go through the instructions and select your favorite song. Confirm the songs as the caller tune by SMS.
You can use IVR to set a jio caller tune number, free. Just dial 56789 and then follow the guidelines on the IVR menu.
You may also copy caller tune of another Jio user by calling that number and then pressing*. You will get a confirmation SMS and after replying you will see the caller tune activation SMS.
BSNL caller tune service
BSNL offers caller tune service for fees. However, you can opt for a bsnl caller tune number free with selected prepaid plans. Or else, the company charges Rs 30 for Personalized Ring Back Tune subscription/month and another Rs 12 for song.
1. Setting caller tune in BSNL through the app, free
- Download the My BSNL Tunes app.
- Run it and then log in through BSNL SIM number.
- Look up for your favorite song.
- Click on ‘Set for’>‘All Callers’.
- Soon, you will get an activation SMS.
2. Setting caller tune in BSNL online
- Browse the website http://bsnltunes.bsnlumw.com/.
- Sign up if you are not yet registered or sign in through BSNL SIM number.
- Type in the preferred song in the page’s ‘Song Tab’ and choose Go>Play.
- Click on the option Set Tune.
3. Setting caller tune in BSNL using SMS
Send a SMS BT<space>ACT to 56700. This will set the Default BSNL Tune. To set any other song, send BT<space>Song Code to 56700.
Look up the BSNL Tune site for song codes.
Use IVR option to set caller tune in BSNL alternatively. Dial 56700/56789/56768 and then follow the IVR guidelines. You may also dial *567# and go through the instructions.
You may also copy caller tune of another BSNL user by calling that number and then pressing*9.